Christopher Kale Jones is now starring opposite Santa and young Stella Rose Hoyt as the dashing lead in Theatre at the Center’s holiday hit “Miracle on 34th Street –The Musical” through Dec. 23. A familiar face and talent who draws audience applause, Christopher returns to the TATC stage in 2019 performing in concert with Michael Ingersoll April 6 for “Lean on Me: The Brotherhood of Rock and Roll.” I caught up with Christopher between shows for a Q&A to share his latest highlights in the spotlight… Your stage resume includes both extended schedule performances that range from Broadway’s “Jersey Boys”...Read More
Month: December 2018
OfNotoriety.com covers the latest in theater news and reviews, entertainment, movies, stage performances, exhibits, museums, travel destinations, trends/shopping, dining and more.
Philip Potempa, a 25-year Chicago veteran journalist, writes about what others are talking about to keep readers informed about the hottest tickets (and topics) in town and beyond.
His Of Notoriety columns and feature stories can also be read in print in his flagship newspaper The Post-Tribune, one of the daily newspapers in the Chicago Tribune Publishing Media Chain.
You can contact Philip Potempa at email@example.com
- 7 Questions with Christopher Kale Jones
- REVIEW: Betty Buckley in ‘Hello, Dolly!’ Broadway tour brings stage classic to new generations
- REVIEW: Broadway tour ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ deliciously satisfies audience cravings
- REVIEW: Funny and likeable ‘Tootsie’ dressed and ready for New York Broadway bow
- REVIEW: ‘Legally Blonde’ at Paramount Theatre is pink perfection