‘Legally Blonde’ at Paramount Theatre is pink perfection by Philip Potempa Paramount Theatre in Aurora has launched its eighth Broadway Series season with a pink perspective beaming with audience appeal. “Legally Blonde – The Musical,” which had original bows in New York on Broadway when unveiled in 2007, is playing through Oct. 21 at Paramount Theatre, 23 E. Galena Blvd., now billed as the most heavily subscribed theater in Chicago and the second largest in the nation.” This new production is reimagined with some clever “accessorized” updates by Trent Stork, a veteran of 15 productions and casting director at...Read More
Month: September 2018
OfNotoriety.com covers the latest in theater news and reviews, entertainment, movies, stage performances, exhibits, museums, travel destinations, trends/shopping, dining and more.
Philip Potempa, a 25-year Chicago veteran journalist, writes about what others are talking about to keep readers informed about the hottest tickets (and topics) in town and beyond.
His Of Notoriety columns and feature stories can also be read in print in his flagship newspaper The Post-Tribune, one of the daily newspapers in the Chicago Tribune Publishing Media Chain.
You can contact Philip Potempa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REVIEW: New Lyric music director Mazzola brings early Verdi to life in strong, lovely ‘Luisa Miller’
- REVIEW: Drury Lane’s ‘And Then There Were None’ mysteriously lacks intrigue
- REVIEW: Steppenwolf revisits its roots with a new generation in ‘True West’
- REVIEW: First Folio Theatre’s ‘Henry V’ adds new dimension to centuries old story
- REVIEW: Cat scratch fever overtakes Chicago as ‘Cats’ Broadway tour arrives