Pride Arts Center takes audiences uncover in ‘Beds’ By PHILIP POTEMPA Of Notoriety The conversations that happen behind closed doors usually rank as some of the most vital and important exchanges. Add to this scenario the fact that those closed doors lead to the bedroom, and it’s a couple engaged in the communication, and the result is something on an entirely different level and often hits some of the most intimate and sensitive topics. Years ago, this dialogue behind bedroom doors was called “pillow talk.” Today, because of the anonymity available via online chats and the ease of reaching others through...Read More
Month: June 2017
OfNotoriety.com covers the latest in theater news and reviews, entertainment, movies, stage performances, exhibits, museums, travel destinations, trends/shopping, dining and more.
Philip Potempa, a 25-year Chicago veteran journalist, writes about what others are talking about to keep readers informed about the hottest tickets (and topics) in town and beyond.
His Of Notoriety columns and feature stories can also be read in print in his flagship newspaper The Post-Tribune, one of the daily newspapers in the Chicago Tribune Publishing Media Chain.
You can contact Philip Potempa at email@example.com
- REVIEW: Chicago Lyric’s North American premiere of ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ earns praise and awe
- REVIEW: ‘Wizard of Oz’ national tour has ageless audience appeal at Chicago Theatre
- REVIEW: Latest national Broadway tour for ‘The Sound of Music’ a favorite family affair
- REVIEW: Gloria Estefan’s Broadway musical ‘On Your Feet!’ makes triumphant Chicago return
- TRAVEL: Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa unveils expansion