Allan shines in one-man ‘Squirrel’ romp at Greenhouse By PHILIP POTEMPA Of Notoriety Commanding an audience’s attention for 90 minutes as a solo performer, delivering a tale of the danger of squirrels, family dysfunction and a failed marriage, is not an easy accomplishment. Actor Will Allan does it all. He has to, since he is the star of the one-man show “Circumference of a Squirrel,” enjoying its Chicago premiere at Greenhouse Theater Center, 2257 N. Lincoln Ave. in Chicago, playing until Feb. 12. This final production of Greenhouse Theater Center’s Solo Celebration! Series is the funny and frantic 90-minute,...Read More
Month: January 2017
OfNotoriety.com covers the latest in theater news and reviews, entertainment, movies, stage performances, exhibits, museums, travel destinations, trends/shopping, dining and more.
Philip Potempa, a 25-year Chicago veteran journalist, writes about what others are talking about to keep readers informed about the hottest tickets (and topics) in town and beyond.
His Of Notoriety columns and feature stories can also be read in print in his flagship newspaper The Post-Tribune, one of the daily newspapers in the Chicago Tribune Publishing Media Chain.
You can contact Philip Potempa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7 Questions with Christopher Kale Jones
- REVIEW: Betty Buckley in ‘Hello, Dolly!’ Broadway tour brings stage classic to new generations
- REVIEW: Broadway tour ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ deliciously satisfies audience cravings
- REVIEW: Funny and likeable ‘Tootsie’ dressed and ready for New York Broadway bow
- REVIEW: ‘Legally Blonde’ at Paramount Theatre is pink perfection