Kenosha greets guests with Wisconsin beauty, excitement and history By PHILIP POTEMPA Of Notoriety A staggering $196 million was spent in tourist dollars in 2015 in Kenosha, proving there’s plenty of pull from this beautiful county seat community just over the Illinois state line. Anchored along the shores of Lake Michigan, museums, dining and a storied history are all reasons a visit is a worthwhile investment and will likely result in a return trip. Because I knew I needed plenty of quick energy to power me up for a full day of sight-seeing, I started my morning for my...Read More
Month: May 2016
OfNotoriety.com covers the latest in theater news and reviews, entertainment, movies, stage performances, exhibits, museums, travel destinations, trends/shopping, dining and more.
Philip Potempa, a 25-year Chicago veteran journalist, writes about what others are talking about to keep readers informed about the hottest tickets (and topics) in town and beyond.
His Of Notoriety columns and feature stories can also be read in print in his flagship newspaper The Post-Tribune, one of the daily newspapers in the Chicago Tribune Publishing Media Chain.
You can contact Philip Potempa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REVIEW: Pride Arts Center takes audiences uncover in ‘Beds’
- REVIEW: ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ shines and defines at Paramount Theatre
- REVIEW: April ‘Rain’ brings Beatles music for Broadway in Chicago remaining weekend run
- REVIEW: National tour ‘Circus 1903’ charms audiences with creative and entertaining opulence
- Cathy Schenkelberg shines and defines in extended one-woman show ‘Squeeze My Cans’