OfNotoriety.com covers the latest in theater news and reviews, entertainment, movies, stage performances, exhibits, museums, travel destinations, trends/shopping, dining and more.
Philip Potempa, a 25-year Chicago veteran journalist, writes about what others are talking about to keep readers informed about the hottest tickets (and topics) in town and beyond.
His Of Notoriety columns and feature stories can also be read in print in his flagship newspaper The Post-Tribune, one of the daily newspapers in the Chicago Tribune Publishing Media Chain.
You can contact Philip Potempa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REVIEW: Joffrey ‘Jane Eyre’ triumphs, gives timeless story modern appeal
- REVIEW: New Lyric music director Mazzola brings early Verdi to life in strong, lovely ‘Luisa Miller’
- REVIEW: Drury Lane’s ‘And Then There Were None’ mysteriously lacks intrigue
- REVIEW: Steppenwolf revisits its roots with a new generation in ‘True West’
- REVIEW: First Folio Theatre’s ‘Henry V’ adds new dimension to centuries old story