OfNotoriety.com covers the latest in theater news and reviews, entertainment, movies, stage performances, exhibits, museums, travel destinations, trends/shopping, dining and more.
Philip Potempa, a 25-year Chicago veteran journalist, writes about what others are talking about to keep readers informed about the hottest tickets (and topics) in town and beyond.
His Of Notoriety columns and feature stories can also be read in print in his flagship newspaper The Post-Tribune, one of the daily newspapers in the Chicago Tribune Publishing Media Chain.
You can contact Philip Potempa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PREVIEW: LaPorte’s Gary Thor Wedow back home to conduct the LCSO
- PREVIEW: Hoosier Star competition adapts and thrives amidst lingering pandemic
- REVIEW: Say ‘oui’ to Drury Lane’s ‘American in Paris’
- REVIEW: Lyric Opera’s ‘Don Giovanni’ shimmers with gorgeous music, hilarious hijinks and wronged characters hellbent on revenge
- REVIEW: Joffrey ‘Jane Eyre’ triumphs, gives timeless story modern appeal