OfNotoriety.com covers the latest in theater news and reviews, entertainment, movies, stage performances, exhibits, museums, travel destinations, trends/shopping, dining and more.
Philip Potempa, a 25-year Chicago veteran journalist, writes about what others are talking about to keep readers informed about the hottest tickets (and topics) in town and beyond.
His Of Notoriety columns and feature stories can also be read in print in his flagship newspaper The Post-Tribune, one of the daily newspapers in the Chicago Tribune Publishing Media Chain.
You can contact Philip Potempa at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REVIEW: ‘Miracle’ not the experience worth waiting 108 years for
- REVIEW: ‘Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein’ stitches together worlds of author and fable
- REVIEW: Broadway tour ‘Falsettos’ offers refreshing depiction of domestic drama
- 7 Questions with Christopher Kale Jones
- REVIEW: Betty Buckley in ‘Hello, Dolly!’ Broadway tour brings stage classic to new generations